Shift2Rail EU Brokerage Event
Enterprise Europe Network partners, Grand E-nov, Berlin Partner for Business and Technology, French and German Transport NCPs and ETNA2020 the network of Transport NCPs
coorganise an EU Brokerage Event on Shift2Rail Calls for proposals 2019 (https://shift2rail.org/).
Shift2Rail JU (Executive Director and representatives from the Innovation Programmes and Cross Cutting Activities) will present the new Funding Programme and information for the new open Calls.
With the upcoming new S2R activities, it is planned to build on previous projects in order to produce:
- either demonstration with prototypes of new technologies into operation or test facilities,
- or supporting activities with lower Technology Readiness Level, based on new emerging concepts and coming from the digital world, basic science or elsewhere, to pave the way for future research and innovation.
Meet companies and research partners during B2B sessions.
The matchmaking event targets a wide spectrum of companies and research entities active in the railway sector and willing to find research partners as well as new business and technologies. An opportunity to also explore new ways of cooperation.
If you specialise in :
- Rail products and services
- Rail tracks
- Rail logistics
- Rail vehicles
join us for the event and B2B sessions!
Why to participate?
- Find new research & innovation partners to apply for Shift2Rail JU funding as well as for partners of other kinds of research and innovation projects and business cooperation
- Create new opportunities
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- increase your innovation capacity and become more competitive on a global scale (as an SME)
SME’s are particularly encouraged to attend the journey as well as the B2B.
- 30th June - 27th November : Registration
- 10th October - 26th November 12:00 : B2B Selection
- 26th November afternoon : Preliminary Schedule
- 27th November : Final Schedule
- 29th November : Event
Free of charge but registration is mandatory since the number of participants is limited.
- Entreprise Europe Network Sector Group Mobility
- ETNA 2020
- Pole Véhicule du Futur